Career Development Center is the gateway to headstart your career
Universitas Prasetiya Mulya provides the gateway to endless possibilities in career choices. Trough the Career Development Center, the education that sharpen Prasetiya Mulya students competence and abilities to be the change agents of business and management augmented. Empowerment of the students through softskills enhancement and solid preparation to enter the work market is constantly made available to each student in form of enrichment workshops and career talks.
The way students are well-informed on the real working world, able to make right choices from the invaluable insight into industry gained, know what is expected of them and succeed as corporate assets.
Universitas Prasetiya Mulya CDC provides several activities that facilitate companies and students needs for employment.
- Talent Fair : Talent Fair is an annual career event for the final semester graduating Prasetiya Mulya undergraduate students (undergraduate degree).
- Company Presentation & On Campus Recruitment
- Career Website : Currently CDC has a website for our undergraduate students and alumni from the program for access to our fresh graduate students and our alumni who are seeking for new career opportunities.
- Resume Book / CD
- Vacancy Board
To prepare our students in entering the professional world, CDC provides career enhancement services as follow:
- Mock Interview
- Career Talks and Workshops
- Career Consultation & Personal Feedback
- Career Tracking
Numerous companies from various industries have actively participated in Universitas Prasetiya Mulya CDC activities (updated in 2011). Amongst the regular participating companies are listed below:
|3M||Anugrah Argon Medica||Astra Group||BII|
|Carrefour||Charoen Pokphand||Ciputra Group||Citibank|
|Coca Cola||Danareksa||Danone Dairy Indonesia||DBS|
|Dexa Medica||Djarum||Experd Consulting||Gunung Sewu Kencana,|
|Heinz ABC||Hewlett Packard||HM Sampoerna||HSBC|
|IBM||Johnson & Johnson||Kalbe Nutritionals||Kao Indonesia|
|Samsung||Saratoga||Standard Chartered||Sinar Mas Group|
|The Body Shop||Triputra||Truba Alam Manunggal||Tudung Group|
|Unilever||UOB||Vivere Group||XL Axiata|