Graduate Program Scholarship
The scholarship opens for highly motivated students in continuing their studies in Master's degree, and also possesses the necessary aptitude, personal qualities and interest in management.
Prasetiya Mulya Business School awards 1 scholarship per year for MM Regular students with financially disadvantaged family. It covers tuition fee within the maximum tenure of 20 months.
Application for the scholarship will be open each year and free admission test for quailfied applicants. The Prasetiya Mulya MM Regular program runs two intakes each year. The admission process begins 3 to 4 months before the program intake. The matriculation program starts in early March or October. Applicants must complete the Application Form and submit the necessary documents.
- Indonesian citizen who are able to demonstrate leadership potential and interest in, and commitment to, community and national development.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from highly credible university and legally accredited by DIKTI, min. GPA 3.25/4.00.
- Applicants must be under 30 years of age when lodging the application.
- Preferably having a minimum of two years full time professional work experience after completion of the undergraduate degree when lodging the application.
- Passed TOEFL entrance test with minimum score 550.
- Not currently enrolled in a graduate or post-graduate program or school, nor already earned a Master's degree or equivalent.
- Not in receipt of other equivalent award or scholarship offering similar or other benefits at the time of the award.
- Passed Prasetiya Mulya admission test and scholarship screening process.
BIZCamp Challenge: Prasetiya Mulya for Indonesian Future Business Leaders is an activity competition among graduates of S1 fresh graduate and final year students from several universities in Indonesia. The goal is to find new talent nominee Indonesia's future business leaders who have a strong character. In this BIZCAMP activity, participants will be given the challenge of designing innovative business proposal as well as social and environmental projects.
Prasetiya Mulya Business School will provide a briefing business knowledge and skills training by engaging business professionals sharing sessions, guest lecture, and coaching. Participants are expected to understand that as a candidate for future business leaders, not only the aspects of the business benefits are the focus, but also think about the environmental aspects and positive impact on people's lives.
BIZCamp Challenge Program of Activities:
- Selection of 30 finalists (max) consists of a series of administrative and academic potential test, psychological test, group discussions, games, proposal writing, presentations, and interviews. The whole process is using knockout system.
- FinalistS selected will follow the process of quarantine and BIZCAMP Competition
- The winner will receive scholarship opportunities for continuing education in the MM program Prasetiya Mulya
To find out more about BIZCamp Challenge please click www.pmbs.ac.id/bizcamp
To get BiZCamp Scholarship, applicants must follow these criterias:
- Participants are students of S1 equal (at least semester 7th or maximum has graduated within the past 2 years)
- Not currently enrolled in graduate or post-graduate program or school, or has already obtained a Master's degree or equivalent
- Having an interest in the fields of business, economics, marketing or accounting
- Have a good performance at the university
- Active in the organization's activities, extra-curricular activities and committees at school and outside of school
- Having achievements or talents other than academic ability
- Passed the entire selection process
- Willing to follow the selection process during specified time
- Seminar UMKM "Explore your Entrepreneurial Potential "-March 31, 2012
The event aims to share successful experiences in running SMEs and SME management knowledge especially from the fields of marketing and finance. Participants who participate are the SMEs who want to develop their business.
The first session began with a sharing session of three speakers. They are Henry C. Widjaja (Yayasan Dharma Bhakti Astra), Celerina T. (Restaurant Owner "Radja Ketjil" - Alumni of MMR 7) and Goris Mustaqim (PT Resultant Nusantara). In this first session, the speakers discuss about SMEs business opportunities and personal experiences in running their business from the early start to the obstacles.
The second session, divided into three classes:
- Financing Access Class with Fauziah Hermeini (CSR Unit Bank Bogor)
- Financial Management with Bambang Wijananto (Executive Vice President Asiavesta Group, businessman and alumni of MMR 4)
- Marketing class "Sales Through Exhibition" with Astika Kasiro (SMESCO).
- Social Entrepreneurship Forum Periode 1: " Awareness "
- Talkshow "Capturing Social Problem as an Opportunity "-January 19, 2012, Speaker: Bapak Nanang Suwardi (Founder of Bank Sampah Karya Peduli)
- Talkshow "Transforming Social Opportunities to Social Projects "March 7, 2012, Speaker: Bapak Leonardo Kamilius (Founder of Koperasi Kasih Indonesia - Microfinance)
- Talkshow " How to make Social Projects Sustain "-June 7, 2012, Speaker: Emily Sutanto (Pendiri Bloom Agro, the first exporter of international certificate organic rice)
- Talkshow " Constructing Social Enterprise Business Plan "-July 17, 2012, Speaker: Micro Oasis Team (Anandi Priskila Dwijayati, Anselmus Hendra K., Arryan Sandy, Widyasari Prasetyo, Yudyca Putra - MM Full Time Batch 42)
- Sustainable Campus Project: " Small Things Matter "-December 17, 2012- sekarang
The program is intended to make the campus "greener" by providing three types of bins for waste paper, waste bottles / cans and wet garbage.
Many national and multinational corporates have trusted Prasetiya Mulya as their partner in education. For years, these corporates have regularly sponsored their employees to take MM program in Prasetiya Mulya. In turn, Prasetiya Mulya reports the employees' progress to the corporate. Here are some corporates which has trusted Prasetiya Mulya:
Corporate Sponsor MM in Business Management
|Abhimata Persada, PT||Cipta Total Solusindo, PT||Formcase Industries, PT|
|Asia Cotton Industry, PT||Citaeka Bina Inovasi, PT||Kiani Lestari, PT|
|Bank Syariah Mandiri||Citi N.A., Indonesia||Nestle Indonesia, PT|
|BP Migas||ConocoPhillips Indonesia||Pertamina, PT|
|Bursa Efek Indonesia, PT||Dinamika Usaha Jaya, PT||PTPN XIII (Persero)|
|Yayasan Citra Kristus|
Corporate Sponsor Executive MM in Strategic Management
|Activate Media Nusantara, PT||Citi N.A., Indonesia||Fastrack Indonesia, PT|
|Asuransi Cigna, PT||ConocoPhillips Indonesia||Garuda Food|
|Bank Syariah Mandiri||Dell Indonesia||Genting Oil Kasuri Pte Ltd|
|BCA, TBK, PT||Dexa Medica, PT||Global Haditech, PT|
|Chartis Insurance Indonesia, PT||Exterran Indonesia, PT||Goodyear Indonesia, PT|
|HK Realtindo, PT||Merck Tbk, PT||Saratoga Investama Sedaya, PT|
|Hutama Karya (Persero), PT||Nokia Siemens Network||Shell Indonesia, PT|
|Jaya Real Property, PT||Novo Nordisk, PT||Taruwangsa Maharief & Co|
|Jebsen & Jessen Business Sevices Indonesia, PT||Pasifik Satelit Nusantara, PT||Telkomsel, PT|
|Medco E&P Indonesia, PT||Pharos Indonesia, PT||Tempo Inti Media, PT|
|Timuraya Tunggal, PT|
|Tower Bersama Group|
|Vinotindo Graha Sarana, PT|