How To Apply
Prospective applicant can register online. After registering online, applicants will receive a registration confirmation. Applicants are required to send all supporting documents to the admission office before application can be processed.
Click here to Register.
Prasetya Mulya's bank account:
A/C Yayasan Prasetiya Mulya No. 006-308363-9 BANK BCA
Kantor Cabang Utama SCBD Sudirman, Jakarta
(A copy of the registration fee payment receipt should be attached with the other registration documents).
To be admitted into the Prasetiya Mulya MM program, applicants must meet a number of admission requirements:
- Applicants must have completed an S1 or any other undergraduate degree from an accredited higher education institution.
- Work experience: MM Business Innovation program does not require any work experience. MM Managing Business Innovation program requires at least two years of work experience. MM Strategic Business Innovation program requires at least five years of work experience at managerial level.
- Applicants must fill out and complete the online registration, attach (authentically certified copy of legalized Bachelor Degree Certificate and certified/legalized copy of Academic Transcript) and submit all required supporting documents. See s2.pmbs.ac.id/admission
- Please make sure your availability to attend the Admission test and readiness of your documents before selecting the date because payment fee for Admission test is non refundable and only applied for one selected term only.
- Applicants must complete and pass Prasetiya Mulya MM scheduled written selection tests which include an Academic Potential Test (TPA), an English test, a Psychological test and a case analysis. Successful candidates shall go through the second selection phase which includes an in-depth interview
Applicants must provide:
- Copies of their S1 Certificate and an accompanying transcript that has been certified by the issuing faculty or university. The Directorate General of Higher Education (DIKTI) must certify qualifications obtained overseas as equivalent to an S1 certificate. Information about this can be found at www.dikti.go.id.
- Two recommendation letters, using the recommendation letter forms provided.
MM Full Time program Recommendation letters should come from lecturers for S1 graduates
MM Part Time program Recommendation letters should come from their current or previous supervisors (no family relationship with applicant)
- For businesspeople, their business partners can write their recommendation letters.
- For employees, a reference letter from the company stating the current status of employment is required to be submitted.
- Copy of an ID card (KTP/Driver License/Passports).
- 5 passport-size color photos, 3x4.
Regitration & Admission Schedule
|Info Session Full Time MM Program||Info Session Part Time MM Program||Online Registration Deadline||Document Submission Deadline||1st Selection Test||Result of 1st Selection Test||2nd Test & Interview Full Time MM Program*||2nd Test & Interview Part Time MM Program*|
16 Apr 2016
18 Apr 2016
19 Apr 2016
20 Apr 2016